Monday, June 8, 2009

Filling the Pig



For the 4th time, Bridget has filled he Piggy bank and was able to take it to the bank. which means a McD's Kids meal! She is becoming a rich little girl! Soon I think we will all be fighting over the spare change! I'll I have to say is she's ready to party in Park City!



She was too excited to go play, but we forced three chicken nuggets down, however only two stayed down, the third didn't quite make it to the party in her tummy! She was was to excited.



It wasn't quite af fun as it was when she played with her cousins at the play place, but she wasn't shy at all of making new friends that she could chase up and down the play equipment!


2 comments:

The Green Family said...

Yay! for Bridgee!! Come fill my Piggy.

mom of a super-hero said...

that is so fun!, but a little gross that the 3rd chicken nugget "didn't make it to the party in her tummy". not quite sure what happened to it. I'M READY TO PARTY IN PARK CITY!