Thursday, June 4, 2009

Attempting to fish


(this looks like she's being cute, but really
she's mad and trying to rip it out of my hands)


Today was a lazy day for me. When Josh woke up I felt guilty I was taking a nap on the couch. I just couldn't wake myself up for the life of me. Finally I asked him what he wanted to do today and he discovered that we only have 6 more days to go fishing before our licenses expire. So we went and got us some good ol' BK and went to the dam.



I was too nervous that Bridget would fall in the water, or throw our poles in, or be too mean to the ducks.... (I am a very paranoid mother) so Josh ended up just fishing. Well, we all tried, but Bridget and I ended up playing on the new equipment, and face planting in the mud! What an adventure. (no exclamation)



Bridget has become quite the climber, and seems to be fearless lately. I think with being a paranoid mother I have been telling her "no" and "don't" too offten, cause I get it back just as much.


The dirty little girl having way too much fun.

Bridget had to take Dad down the slide with her just to show him how much fun it was!

No catch of the day was made. I did see a couple big ones jump though!

No comments: