Saturday, April 4, 2009

Last Night was Good!

So yes, it was a challenge with Bridget's bed conversion. The first night she fell out of her bed twice, so I decided it would be easier for her just to come to my bed than worry if she'd fall out again. The second night I went in to check on her a couple time. She seemed fine for the first 3-4 hours, but when I went in around 2 am she was UNDER her bed. So once again, I pulled her out and instead of letting her cry it out, I brought her to my bed.

Last night was awesome! no loud thuds, or cries, she was totally in her bed all night long! Amazing. Hopefully it continues.

2 comments:

Heather Rose said...

Thanks for the great ideas for summer fun guys! and great job bridget for sleeping in her bed the whole night i 'm glad she is doing good i'll keep my fingers crossed for you:)

Bethany said...

I've been thinking about changing Audrey's crib for a long time now. I just can't bring myself to do it and lose a few extra minutes of sleep. Your story made it sound somewhat easy. Thanks for inspiring me.