Thursday, April 16, 2009

Imaginations

What to do with a mini baby, and shaped blocks? Why have a tea party of coarse!
I had Bridget down playing with her toys and watching Wall-E, I looked down to check on her while I was cleaning up the kitchen, and she had all the blocks lined up in a row and was taking turns "drinking" out of each one with her mini baby.




I guess it might be time for a real doll and a tea-party set! :)

The joys of having a girl!



This is a favorite of hers. To get her feet warm on the heater vent when its on.
(mine too!)

2 comments:

The Green Family said...

cute pics! You can get a cute tea set at ikea!!

Bryant and Crystal said...

how cute. I wish I had a girl too. I would love to have a nice quiet tea party. We were just covered in mud today. Having a tea party with a little girl sounds very nice!