Monday, July 25, 2011

Willard Summit

We attempted to take the bronco up to Insperation Point, but due to the the Bronco not wanting to idle, We were a little nervous to continue up past Willard Summit.  It was a good turn around point.  Bridget found lots of sparkly rocks and SNOW!  She that it was pretty fun.  Poor little Kaitlyn got the best of it.  I put Sunscreen on her when we left, but it seems that she got burnt only where I put the sun screen.  It was one heck of a bouncy ride!!! 





This is looking back into Mantua (from the south)




There was this HUGE rock out there that Bridget and I were going to climb, but in between this little rock and the rock we thought we could climb, there was a bout a 50 ft drop.  It was pretty interesting.  (A little scary for mom to have Bridget sitting on the edge of!) 


I made Josh check it out after Bridget and I explored.

No comments: