Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4 day weekends

I love when Josh's work shuts down for holidays leaving us with 4 day weekends!  It's like a mini vacation. Kind of.  Friday we BBQ'd as we sat outside the stadium to watch the fireworks.  I thought it was a pretty good view.









We camped out in our back yard...  lit some small fireworks, danced with sparklers, made some s'mores and warmed our feet.


 Kaitlyn wanted her own sparkler and almost burned me and Bridget because she wanted it so bad.







Monday we went out to Wellsville for Dad's breakfast. It was yummy! Afterwards we headed to the Hyrum Parade.





Josh LOVES the parade.

 For some reason Bridget thought the air force people where funny.
 It was always a race with the kids to be the first at the candy.  I was much quicker than Bridget!

Kaitlyn enjoying some of the candy as well.

With all that we did, we even found time to get ourselves sunburned at Bear Lake!  It was HOT, and the kids sure loved the water! (wish I had pics)

1 comment:

Joann said...

Four day weekends are the best! My husband is making up for it though, working 32 hours the past two days! Oh well! Looks like you guys had a good time!