Saturday, March 14, 2009

Services



So we have finally decided to get the internet, and an actual phone line to our house. So I will no longer have my cell phone. However, our home line will be the same number. Just in case you need to catch us.

Today in preperation for Qwest to come and do there thing, we needed a place for our phone, so we put in a counter top in the kitchen. This was in the plan since we built... but you know how fast we get projects done around here!
We had a hard time getting the board to fit in between the two walls... (there is no such thing as square walls in our house) But Josh did a pretty good job for not being a carpenter!

Then Josh helped me lay the laminate down, and then he rolled it with the rolling pin.
All in all, it turned out ok. ...just OK.

2 comments:

Bryant and Crystal said...

good job. wow I didn't know Joshy Smoshy's hair could get so curly.

Josh & Jessica said...

I mostly took the picture of his butt! :)