Saturday, February 21, 2009

Once There was a Snowman!

Once there was a...





It took us until February to build a snowman. We went outside and Josh started the bottom. when I came out I rolled the middle. By the time we got our "balls" done, we were both too cold to finish a head. So Bridget and I went in to make Hot Chocolate get dry, while Josh finished the snowman. a few minutes later we looked out at Josh and he had spray paint out.... I was confused. He told me to come out and look. This is the finished "snowman"!



...a Penguin!!!

6 comments:

mom of a super-hero said...

that is CUTE!! love it, love it, LOVE it!

summerdreams said...

That is so cute you guys making a snowman together... and that son of mine he is so clever, a penguin that only make scent they live in the snow...

Bryant and Crystal said...

how cute! At first I couldn't figure out why he was spray painting it and the last picture of the penguin was a surprise. That's the cutest!

The Green Family said...

Wow! I am impressed by Josh's creativity!! What did you use for the beak?

Are you for hire? My yard needs a snowman...

Teri Lynn said...

That is so funny. I love it. No wonder you were excited about your snowman.

paulandcherisvreeken said...

Haha that is sooo cute!!!