Friday, March 27, 2009

Slick-Deal!



So a week or so ago, Melanie called and told me of an extremely great deal on Slickdeals.
Knowing I wanted a KitchenAid mixer for my birthday, Josh thought (with my enthusiasm) that it truly was a great deal. We ordered ours and later heared that others who ordered the same thing had thier orders canceled or other charges made instead of the great deal.
Our order number never showed, so we assumed that it wasn't ordered. It showed on our bank account on Tuesday and SURPRISE!!!!



UPS knocked on the door with my Birthday TODAY! I was/am very excited!



I already tried to make some pull a parts, but I screwed them up. Bread isn't as easy as I was thinking. Better luck next time.

3 comments:

Bryant and Crystal said...

good deal. Your blog is cute I like your new sidebar pics.

mom of a super-hero said...

yeah! for jess! super excited that you are going to be joining me in the bread baking world. don't worry, after a few tries, you will be a pro! wa-hoo!

Cordell J. Larkin said...

I'm coming over for cookies and I'm inviting Sara :)