Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bridget's 5th Birthday

 For Bridget's birthday this year, she got a telescope that Josh and I were excited to give her, so we set it up the night before.
For her party, she got to have a few friends over with her cousins, grandparents, and aunts and uncles. 
 Melanie made some fun bean-bags, that they did a "shooting star" toss.
 (Kaitlyn somehow lost her pants)


 I don't have pictures of everything, but we had made an observatory under the trampoline with some home-made constellations where the kids had to find all 8.  I thought it was a fun idea, but it was a little too hot for the kids to get into it all. 



 her friends were excited to show her what they had given her.




 I had gotten this apron, and chef hat and thought she would be so excited over it... when she opened it she looked at it and acted like it was the coolest thing, but when I asked her what it was, she said, "Um, I don't know what it is!"  It was funny.
 She was really excited about her scooter, since she had asked us for one, but we had such a big day, we didn't break it out until the next day.

She had a hard time getting used to the balancing. but I think that she's getting to be quite the pro now!  :) 
Now that my big girl is 5, she'll be leaving me next week for school.  I'm still a little nervous about that!

No comments: