Thursday, August 30, 2012

Baking my cakes off

Ok for Nicole (my sister in-law) and Brian's wedding I volunteered to do the baking.  I made 400 Chocolate chip cookies, about 200 white chocolate macadamia, 100 nutter butter, and 125 whoopie pies. It was a long day, but I'll admit, it was a little fun too.

 I didn't get the best, or very many pictures of everything, but here's a picture of the nutter butters before they were made into sandwiches. I got quite a few complements on them and shared my recipe on facebook.  (I lied at the wedding and told people that it was from my personal cookbook....hehehe Yes I shared the truth later)

 The next day after all the cookie baking, I made 4 batches of cupcakes.  They were a LOT easier... especially buy putting them in the cups with a squeeze bottle!

 I think these lemon blue berry ones were my fav.  I just like how cute and simple they turned out.   (I didn't get a picture of the cute wedding sparkled ones.  There were two big boxes total.

And of coarse I didn't take any pictures AT the wedding.  My camera was dead.  It was very cute. Nicole and Annette spent a lot of time making most of the decorations and cake pops as well.  It was a long and very fun day.  So fun, that Kaitlyn crashed after she walked in the door!

Out like a light!

No comments: