Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Stitches

Well, we had our first encounter with stitches.  The girls were at the table eating their dinner, Or at least I thought they were eating.  I think Kaitlyn stole a pasta shell off of Bridget's plate, so in return Bridget pushes Kaitlyn who was not sitting in her chair all the way, which pushed the chair out from under Kaitlyns feet and she fell on the baseboard.  When I picked her up I saw the blood gushing out of her head and handed her to Josh and said "She's gonna need stitches!" and I grabbed for a towel.  In the meantime, Bridget was rushed to get her shoes on and get in the car.  I was hesitant in driving to instacare with Kaitlyn on Josh's lap in the front seat while applying pressure to the wound. I think we got in a little argument that IF I got pulled over, weither I would get a ticket or not.  Apparently I don't function well in emergencies.  When we got to instacare, they numbed her up for about 20 minutes, then came back and sent me and Bridget to the waiting room (cause they didn't think I could handle it).  We waited about 10 minutes as I could here Kaitlyn "cussing out the Dr." for touching her owee!  She sure is a tough little cookie!


1 comment:

Bryant and Crystal said...

Ouch! I don't blame you for freaking out! It was fun to read all your new posts and see what you guys have been up to. The girls are getting so big! Love the pictures of them out in the snow.