Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My re-purposing take on clothes

So after watching my sister and a few blogs take old shirts (mine) and make then into something for their daughters to wear, I made my first attempt. I picked up the shirt at ROSS for I think like $6 about 2 years ago. It has sat in my closet since. I decided that it was time to D.I. things and this one I figured it would be way cuter on Bridget than on me, so I made my attempt and this is how it turned out...



I even made little flower hair bows to match from the scraps I cut off.

4 comments:

Paul and Kyla said...

That is adorable! And only $6. Nice!

Coombs Family said...

Your very talented. I need to figure out how to do that stuff.

mom of a super-hero said...

sooo cute!

Randy and Raylene said...

Jessica - you never cease to amaze me!! What a cute dress!