Thursday, September 23, 2010

Josh's Craftiness

I forgot I was going to put this on the last post...

Josh started this project in the spring when he did the table.


(which I love even though it's not finished still.)

We got the plans from knock-offwood.com which is now ana-white.com. So many things I want to do (well have Josh do) from her plans. Lots of cute ideas.

Anyway back to the bookshelves...

He hauled them into our room to make sure there was enough room where we wanted to put it... it's still there. We still need to sand it down and paint it... but I love it. I find myself staring at it every night while feeding Kaitlyn! :) Thanks babe!

2 comments:

Bryant and Crystal said...

love Bridgets dress and the table and shelves.

RSHORSES said...

Looks like he is a crafty guy. I wish I was. It looks good so far. I love the table it's so cute.