Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Being a Big Sister


Bridget loves being a big sister. She'll do anything to help Kaitlyn. She "shhhh's" her when she makes little noises, she says "It's ok little Bella" (I don't know where Bella came from), she likes to be a close as possible to her when she talks to her. She likes to feed her! I came up from folding laundry and Bridget was in the kitchen making a bottle for Kaitlyn. I don't know how many scoops she put in, but I think she felt like Kaitlyn needed Chocolate Milk, cause she had the syrup out. Also the other day she attempted to carry Kaitlyn across the kitchen, she go about 3 feet before I realized what she was doing. How do you tell a 3 year old they can't help!





2 comments:

Paul and Kyla said...

What a good big sister! I laughed when I saw the picture of the chocolate syrup and making the bottle. How funny.

RSHORSES said...

How sweet. What a big helper. Your kids are adorable.