Thursday, January 28, 2010

The New Doll House


Mom surprised Bridget with a kitchen for her doll house, so I felt I should finish her house at least.

yesterday I finished Modge-podging the "wallpaper"on the walls out at Mom's. After bribing Bridget to clean up her messes and help me, we finally brought the house home where this morning we found some carpet and what-not for the floors. Now we just need some beds, dining room, and living room furniture! Bridget doesn't care, she loves it. Apparently TinkerBell does too!


3 comments:

summerdreams said...

did you make the house it's so cute great fun!

Bryant and Crystal said...

that is sooooo cute. I am soooooo jeoulos of you right now because you have a girl and can have these kinds of things at your house! no fair! :)

Jessica said...

I had a barbi house just like that when I was a kid. I am sooo mad at myself for not saving it for my girls, they would absolutly love that house.