Sunday, December 13, 2009

The MONSTERS are comin'!!!

Last night about 10minutes after I put Bridget down, and after she heard Josh leave for work, She opened her bedroom door and in fear said, "MOM! The monsters are comin'!" Having this been a problem for the last few weeks Josh has put a "monster light" in her room to scare them away. I personally feel that when it is light in her room at all, she sees the creepy shadows, Just Josh's theory keeps her in bed too.
However lastnight I couldn't convince her other wise, so I lay in her bed with her talking to her about Santa, and what she wants him to bring her, Then we were talking about Christmas being the time when we celebrate Jesus' birth. I talked to her about him in a manger, and his mommy, as Bridget just lay there with little giggles. I told her about the wisemen that brought gifts for Jesus andBridget says "PANTS!?" I said... "well, ya, maybe they gave him pants" and then she said "shirt?!?" Ireplied..."maybe" Then she gets super gigglie and starts laughing and says "un-were" (how she says underwear). We were both laughing and I said, That would be funny huh??

Bridget- "Uh-huh! Jesus en un-were! Ha ha ha!"

It was a goodnight.

1 comment:

Jannae said...

she's so cute jess! love the snow angel too :)