Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's True.

So I guess since my mother decided to write about it in her yearly Christmas letter that she sends to the Millions of people she knows...

Yes, Baby #2 is on it's way. All went well at our appointment. All but the clump of worry in one of my boobs. I had an ultrasound (no, not a mammogram...so I have to pay the big bucks for it...) yesterday. The gentalman that did this said that it looked normal to him, but he wasn't a Dr. I was supposed to schedule an appointment with a general surgeon following this appointment, but both I and that scheduler lady were confused.... so am waiting to hear back from my Dr.

I'm sure all is well.

Bridget is very excited for new Sista' or Brotha'. It changes daily on what she wants. However most of the time it's a "stocky" (her cousin Stockton, whom she ALWAYS talks about). She also thinks she has a baby in her belly as well. Funny.

4 comments:

Jannae said...

YAY! Congratulations! You didnt mention when you're having this baby...

Bryant and Crystal said...

congratulations! Hope everything is okay!

mom of a super-hero said...

so excited for you guys!

Spencer and Erin said...

yeah!!! Wahoo..you know I was just thinking about you having a little number 2!!! when are you due?!