Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Miss Independent

I was in Bridget's room putting her laundry away and cleaning up her toys, when I hear her opening and closing the fridge. (she's not supposed to be in the fridge) I finished folding her clothes and I walk into the kitchen. Apparently she wanted a sandwich. I found this funny because we haven't had sandwiches for a few months, and I never put miracle whip and mustard on hers, but today, she had it all out, even the bread that I didn't think she could reach.



I am wondering if i hadn't come in and helped her, how that sandwich might have turned out! :)


3 comments:

Heather Rose said...

what a cutie!

Unknown said...

mmm..looks good! - mandi (i am signed in under ryan's login and didn't want you to think i was a stalker or anything)

Joann said...

She's so cute, you wonder what goes through their little heads sometimes. One day I found Dylan in the kitchen drinking out of the milk carton which was the funniest thing because we never do that...I guess he was just really thirsty.