Monday, May 4, 2009

Stinky

Ok, I know I tend to blog more than one thing in a day sometimes, but this one made me laugh.

I laid Bridget down for her afternoon nap after lunch. She usually just talks to her self and sooner or later falls asleep. Well today apparently she isn't tired. After a little while she is knocking on the inside of her door. "Mom? ...Mom...?" I open the door and she tells me "Poop, stinky" so yes. I had to change her dirty diaper. then I read her part of Curious George, and lay her back down. Maybe ten minutes later I hear her knocking on the door again... "Mom...?" then a little gibberish, I tell her through the door that it's nap time and time for her to lay down and go night night. Then she starts pounding on the door and trying to tell me that no, it's not nap time, and something else was wrong. I opened the door, then she runs over to grab the wipes again and trying to get a diaper down. I check to see if she is stinky AGAIN, but no, she was good. I asked what she needed, as I handed her the demanded diaper. Then Bridget turned and grabbed her Bunny out of her bed and said "stinky!" as she attempted to changed the bunny.



I guess it's not nap time.

4 comments:

mom of a super-hero said...

lol!! that is so funny! she is such a little mommy.

Bryant and Crystal said...

how cute! Good job on the little purse you made.

The Green Family said...

What a good mommy!

TC Plaster said...

Hey Jessica,
This is Chelsie Green/Plaster. Your duaghter is soooo cute. Hope everything is going well and keep posting I love looking at pic.! Take a look at ours sometime tcplaster.blogspot.com

Chelsie