Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A New Project

So for the last few weeks I have been trying to envision how in the world I was going to make Bridget's Halloween Costume. I finally went and bought the material and accessories at JoAnn's on Saturday. I started the project between the two sessions of Conference and again Sunday while listening to the Sunday sessions.

I had all the sewing that needed to be done with the machine Sunday night.


Thanks to Josh for his help with the eyes. I told him that was his project!

Today (Monday) it's finished! I am so excited. Mostly to show off my incredible sewing skills! HA HA.... I really don't know what I am doing when it comes to sewing. I'd say it's all improvising.

3 comments:

Bryant and Crystal said...

First of all I love your haircut. I just had mine cut and am feeling like a complete shag with all these strange layers. For 25$
RAARRR. Mabey I will take this picture of your hair and have them make it worth the money. Love how Bridget is smiling in the background! Good job on the costume!

Heather Rose said...

Jessica you are a woman of many talents!!! as i was looking at the costume i was a bit confused but then i put it all together and i think i have an idea of what shes gonna be i can't wait to see her in her costume!!

summerdreams said...

Oh, Jessica i think it will be so cute on her, are you still making your's and josh's too?