Sunday, August 31, 2008

(continuation)


After playing a boring game of chess, we went back to the room and fell asleep waiting. We woke up a little before 10. Josh called down to the front desk again, and was given the number of the balloon operator. He called and the guy told him that he only flies in the AM because that's when it is the safest. So Pretty Much we have a little communication error between him and the Inn, but we didn't get to go on the balloon ride. :( I was very sad and told Josh that we should just check out now. So with tears in my eyes I went to the car while Josh checked out. They ended up giving a gift certificate for an hour ride (instead of a 1/2 hour).
I don't know, after not being able to sleep knowing that we had to be up so early for the ride, and waiting around all morning for not, I was a little disappointed.


(Enjoying the Oreo, white chocolate, caramel dipped apple)

We went back to Park City cause they had a caramel apple shoppe that I wanted to go to the day before. That brightened our day.


1 comment:

Bryant and Crystal said...

Cute story! I felt so sad reading of how you missed the balloon ride! Bridgets magic trick was very magical! :)