Saturday, August 9, 2008

Snoop-ma'

I woke up from my 2 minute cat-nap to Vanessa Williams "save the best for last " . In my disoriented state, I tried to figure out what was going on. Apparently my neighbors are having a wedding today!

The chairs are all set up, the tables have table cloths.
So what time is the party supposed to happen?
Time now... 11:00 am.

Oh... some people have arrived... They don't know what to do, but aimlessly walk around in the heat. People come in and out of the house...

Time now... 2:30 pm.

More people arrive. Everyone is hot. It's time to set up some porti-shade!

People continue to arrive with gifts.


The Minister/Pastor gets ready....
People migrate over to the metal chairs as they sit and burn their butts.
Time now... 3:20 pm

Oh the music starts. The groom is ready. First down the isle, the two bridesmaids with the wifes sons.


Then... Oh.... "Here Comes the Bride!"
(no that's not a back roll... it's actually part of the dress.)



"I Do"...
Spy on my neighbors!

Oh the joys of being a stay at home mother!

5 comments:

Bryant and Crystal said...

Jessica,
Holy cow this is so funny! I loved the I DO ending. That was clever. It is even funnier that you were taking pictures! Loved it!

mom of a super-hero said...

hahahaha! it was worth the wait. you should put that song on your page so it plays when you pull it up.

The Green Family said...

I guess you never out grow the snooping!

summerdreams said...

Jessica I love this, it is to funny, it was so nice of you to put up the white fence for the back drop, I wonder if the snake's got lose of the frogs hahah you should of let Joey out for a little run! did you get payed for taken picture's for them... love it

Chris and Lindsey said...

Ha Ha! Nice job filling us in on the details. You should have wandered over and got some refreshments. Just like Wedding Crashers you could just show up and pretend to be related somehow!