Friday, November 15, 2013

Stuff we've been doing.

 We went Jeeping with Nicole and Brian.
 We've decided it's pointless to try and take "good" photos.
 The girls were cold.
 Nicole and Brian watching the air planes fly by.  (I really like this picture)
 Josh and I went to Jackson!  It was a nice little getaway!

 I had never seen the Tetons.  We paid to go into the park.  Could have seen what we saw without paying. :)  I think it was very much the OFF season. 

Jenny Lake. Pretty little place. I guess this is what we paid for.
 Nicole and Brian had a little pre-Halloween party.  The girls were excited!


 Having 20 trees in your yard that bare leaves is great in the Summer time. Come fall, it's only good for one thing...

 PLAYING!
 It only took us 4 days to get out pumpkins carved!  We kept planning to do it, but we always had way to much to keep up with!



 With Bridget in school all day now, we asked out neighbors to go out trick or treating main street with us.  (I don't remember prev. years of this window having CHRISTMAS on Halloween, I'll have to go back and look)

 Ready or not... Ready to Trick or Treat!
 Our first Stop what Landon and Kylie's!  She was nice and gave "special" treats!

Bridget got her first loose tooth.  It was soo wiggly I told her to get it out!
 4 days later... she "picked" it out herself.


 I finished up the side panels of my cupboards that have been bare for a little over 2 months with my dad's help. (still need to finish the texture, paint, and replace some crown molding.)

After trimming Bridget's hair I decided it was time to cut Kaitlyn's too!
 Kaitlyn got her VERY first hair cut. (It was way over due!)



 Lovin' life with these girls and their daddy!


2 comments:

summerdreams said...

So much fun, at your house and Bridget finally lost her tooth. great pictures xoxo's

Halo BW said...

There's a lot of fun!

https://www.cipldev.com/2021/01/5-penyedia-pinjaman-online-bunga-rendah.html