Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Leaving on a Motorcycle

Josh and Tyrell went on a Brother motorcycle trip to Yellowstone, leaving me with the Girls.  What was I gonna do???




Well, we did girl things, while they were gone doing boy things.


Bridget played dress up in mom's pants. (she really thought she was funny cause my pants gave her a "big bum")


We had a movie night and wore new matching jammers!


Bridget and Mom did cleansing face masks.  Mom had chocolate dipped strawberry mud mask, while Bridget rocked the pomegranate peel.  She thought her's smelled so good she wanted to eat it!!!


When it started to dry, I became stiff, and she became itchy!!!


I told her we had to get one good picture before we could peel hers off.  (I'm such a mean mom, cause you can see she wasn't lovin' it!!!)



This was the fun part!






No comments: