Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kaitlyn Bobbi



So even though I was REALY wanting this little child out of me already, it came a lot quicker than we thought/hoped it would.
Wednesday night I had contractions EVERY 15 minutes all night long. I called Josh at work to warn him, but we decided not to worry about him coming home until they were like 5 minutes apart, since we went in at 6 minutes with Bridget and were there for 8 hours.
I never called Josh cause they never progressed. When I got up, nothing. I had maybe two light contraction once every hour to hour and a half. Around 9:00 pm I had two extreamly hard ones ten minutes apart. I told Bridget to go get dad and tell him you're ready to go to Nana's. Josh's mom picked Bridget up just before 10. Contractions went from 10 to 3 minutes apart. We were checked into the hospital and little miss Kaitlyn was born at 10:39 pm! Completely natural! (I really wanted the drugs!!!)






One day at home down.... forever to go!

4 comments:

Spencer and Erin said...

Yeah!! she is beautiful!!!! i can't wait to meet her!! and I am so proud of you going natural!!! Lets talk soon please!

Joann said...

Congrats Jess, she's adorable. I think she looks a lot like Bridget.

Lacy, Cody, & the girls said...

Congratulations You Guys! She is absolutely perfect! You are seriously so awesome to go natural!! I wanted to try that with my 2nd pregnancy, but then we found out it was twins...had to rethink that! lol! (Had to have a c-section anyways!)
I hope you are all doing great & I can't wait to see more pics!
<3

RSHORSES said...

She is such a cute little girl. Talk about cutting it close WOW!!!!! I can't wait to meet here someday.