Thursday, February 25, 2010

Our Babe


Yesterday was the day. However we didn't find out the gender of this little babe in my belly, we saw it move, and yawn (which was weird). We got quite a few pictures. Bridget kept saying "ewwww!" to the mass amount of jelly on my belly and was hoping that I was going to get a shot.
(I always thought the 3D ultrasounds were weird, but you can tell that this baby's mouth and chin look a lot like Bridget so far.)


(This one Josh had to point out the nose and lips.... our kids must get the big lips from somewhere!)


We took Bridget to the Dr. Tuesday which concluded that she had an ear infection, and a little of the crupe. She was terrified that we were taking her to the Dr. cause she thought she was going to get a shot. She did not get one, but when it was my turn Wednesday to go to my Dr. she had high hopes for me to have to get one!

Today, I woke up and am 98% sure I have strep! NICE!!!

The Dr.'s sure are getting their money from us this week!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i can't believe you didn't find out... Sorry about the strep. Go get some antibiotics and get better soon!

The Green Family said...

sorry, I was signed in under ryan before - comment above is from me.

Jessica said...

Wow I didn't know you were expecting!!! How exciting! I am one that thinks it's cool not to find out. I didn't with my 2nd-however did with my 3rd-only because I had gotten rid of everything baby! Congrats and keep us updated.

Paul and Kyla said...

I am so glad everything went well at your ultrasound. I bet your Dr. will sneak you in later to see what it is. Hope you get feeling better!! It is no fun being sick while pregnant.

Spencer and Erin said...

Is your baby modest?? Mine was at first...she was hiding!! Are you going back to the doc to do another ultrasound?? My doc said to drink a ton of orange juice before..that made our little baby go crazy!! she was all over the place.so much for modesty..haha