Friday, November 13, 2009

Princesses on ICE



Wednesday Josh and I took Bridget to see Disney Princesses on Ice. She was really looking forward to it since I wouldn't let her watch Toy Story any more and made her watch the Princess movies.
On the way down, we went to Park City to the Outlets in hopes to find some great deals for Christmas. We found a few, but not as much as I was hoping for. Bridget was getting tired and fell asleep on the way back to Salt Lake. We needed a place to stop and eat before we went to the show. I told Josh that we could just eat at the food court at the Gateway, so we kept driving around trying to find the mall. Then Josh just decided that we could go park for the show and walk to find something to eat. He parked in a parking lot next to Energy Solutions Arena, and as we park....yep...there was the mall. I didn't know they were so close! Lucky us! As we were eating, there were a ton of little girls filling the food court in their princess dresses. I felt like Bridget needed to be a princess too. So we found a tiara at the Claires.


When we got to our seats, the popcorn and cotton candy "yellers" were calling out. Bridget would go quite when they came past, but when they were down in the isles, she was yelling "pa-corn!" I didn't know if she wanted some, or just wanted to yell with them!





I think she had a good time. ...even though the witches were pretty scary!
She REALLY loved Tinkerbell!

2 comments:

Bryant and Crystal said...

How cute! I love the video of her in the dryer. She is so cute and talks so good!

mom of a super-hero said...

super cute and looks like it was a lot of fun. feeling a bit bad now that i didn't take lucy.