Monday, October 26, 2009



Big Blue Born 1968, died October 24, during a four hour surgery. He fought a long courageous battle of Rust-itis.
Big Blue was a very strong, reliable, and fun ride, transporter, and the occasional therapist.
He endured many upgrades over the years, including a few new engines, new paint, tread, a new rear end, and new smoke pipes.
Big Blue loved to play in the mud, climb hills and rocks, and even became the location of a first kiss.





Although Big Blue may seem gone to some people, parts of him will forever remain with us.

Thanks Big Blue, for one heck of a RIDE!


Returned to the melting pot, October 26, 2009

4 comments:

The Green Family said...

i can't believe it! he had good "bones" and i will cherish the pictures i have before his disection! ha ha... you should have included the cost to "bury" him.

Bryant and Crystal said...

Oh how sad! I remember when that thing was red and white. I still remember the rough seats and the smell of gas in the cold air when mom would start it up to take us to school on cold mornings. For awhile the horn sounded so awful that it was hilarious. Once I was in the parking lot with Tyrell waiting for Josh who was shopping in Wal Mart and Wolf was so embarresed when I was trying to honk that horn for fun. Cute post. I like how you made it up as an obitary.

Bryant and Crystal said...

I mean obituary or however you spell it.

Heather Rose said...

oh my goodness!! I'm so sad:( I have no words :(