Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Gone Fishin'

We both got fishing licenses this year and have been excited to use them. Although we both hate eating fish, the catch and release is fun. Especially if the fish jumps off for you!



Josh got off work Monday morning at 5:00 and came in to wake me up to go. I thought he was crazy for wanting to leave that early, so I told him to go find me a pole. About an hour later he came back and I was a little more excited to get up. (I'm not a morning person)
We went out to Wellsville Dam. We were there for about 4 hours. I caught two, Josh-Zero!

2 comments:

Spencer and Erin said...

Oh hey there new little blogger!!!! I am so excited you took the plunge into the blogging world!! Remember how we need to come down and see you guys soon!!!

Chris and Lindsey said...

Nice page you've even changed the background and stuff, that's more than I've done! Good work.